2013 Miss Missouri Shelby Ringdahl and LittleSisters
Lexie Bousquet and Kate Echelmeier
Miss Missouri Little Sister Program
The Miss Missouri Little Sister program is an opportunity for girls age 5-12 to be mentored by a Miss Missouri local titleholder during the state pageant in Mexico, Missouri, June 4-7, 2014. 2014 will be the 10th Anniversary for the Little Sister Program and the 75th Anniversary for the Miss Missouri Pageant! It’s going to be a banner year, get your enrollment in early.
Little Sisters will receive:
- A crown, a sash, a backpack bag, a Little Sister t-shirt and a Miss Missouri Program Book.
- An autograph and photo session with Miss Missouri.
- Lunch with Miss Missouri and their Big Sister contestant.
- Two tickets for all four nights of the competition.
- An official Miss Missouri Scholarship Pageant name badge.
- Their picture in the Miss Missouri Program Book.
She will also:
- Ride in the Miss Missouri Parade in the convertible with her Big Sister.
- Appear on stage with the Miss Missouri contestants.
- Rehearse with the contestants Friday morning.
For more information contact Sheryl Miller at (573) 581-1575 [home] or (573) 268-8832 [cell}